Wednesday 25 March 2015

News headline:They are busy abusing me and my husband! I will not answer them- first lady

First Lady of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan yesterday while
campaigning at the PDP Women Rally in Rivers State said
she’ll not join issues with the opposition party in Rivers State
who she described as rascals.
Dame Jonathan said they’ve been abusing her and her
husband over the attach at the APC rally in Okrika on
February 17th 2015 and she doesn’t plan to answer them.
“They are rascals and I will not respond to them. Don’t let
me open my mouth to talk about these rascals. The Rivers
monorail will not be completed until hundred (years).
It will remain like that until my great grandchildren are
born. We did not vote for these people. We in Rivers State
voted Celestine Omehia, but these people came and took
our mandate away and today they are abusing us.
They don’t have respect for elders. They are busy abusing
me and my husband. I will not answer them. In Rivers
State, we respect elders but these rascals have no respect
for their elders. We must vote them out in April.”

No comments: